Bee Free Honee® is great for:
- Those allergic to traditional raw honey
- Foodies looking for new flavor profiles
- Vegans who don’t consume traditional raw honey
- Small Children, as there is no fear of Botulism
- Those looking for stable pricing against the fluctuating costs of traditional honey, due to the decline of the bee population
How can you use Bee Free Honee®?
- Enjoy in Hot and cold beverages
- As an ingredient in vinaigrettes or make your own apple honee sweetened BBQ sauce
- As a wonderful topping on granola, yogurt, pancakes, baked goods such as muffins or bread
- To glaze nuts, vegetables or meats
- basically…if you use traditional honey in the recipe, you can use Bee Free Honee® interchangeably, with no adjustments necessary.
Use Bee Free Honee® any way you can imagine…but most importantly, enjoy it!
Why do we call it HONEE and not Honey?
Quite simply, we want to make sure our consumers don’t get confused, thinking we are a conventional/traditional, raw honey. We want to be clear that our Honee is made from USDA Certified Organic Apples and not from bee's or bee hives.
Is Bee Free Honee diabetic friendly?
No. The glycemic index is the same as raw honey...approx. 70